Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Church activity

An activity the church did was called the men’s fellowship where only the male members of the church were allowed to participate since the females did not want to take part in any of the activities that the men did.

I watched the teenagers and even the Pastor take part in various activities throughout the 3 hours. I myself was talked into taking part. We played broom ball, which is sort of a hockey game but instead of a hockey stick, a broom and the goals were overturned chairs. We then also played a game which involved looking for certain words from verses in the bible which we then had to find in the room and present to the judge. After that, a quick bible lesson and then some food were given out to everybody.
In the end, I got to know everyone more whilst enjoying my time there.

No comments:

Post a Comment