Tuesday, August 24, 2010

what am I most thankful of for doing this church service? (reflection)

Throughout the eight weeks with a total of 10 hours I have been helping out at the church, I have learnt a lot with an equal amount of things that I am thankful for.

For starters, I have found a church which I can regularly attend. Ever since I left the UK I had no church to go to and this project has brought me to this church.

Second, I have met new people which I have made bonds with and I am sure that because of them, I will keep attending masses and helping out.

Third, I'd just like to say that because of the bible studies I constantly attend for the project, I have actually learnt a lot more about God than I have learnt in the church I go to back in the UK. 

That teacher is gooood.

And last but not least, like all people, I'd like to thank God for bringing me together with that church, for all that I have learnt just by helping out at that church in a total of 10 hours and for giving me the strength to accomplish my tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment